We Are Hiring!
Claims Handler Role
Do you have experience of dealing with insurance claims or working within the Insurance industry?
Do you have a passion for delivering great customer service?
We are looking for customer focused individuals to join our claims team in Shrewsbury on a full time, permanent basis.
We are a well established and growing Chartered Insurance Brokers who service and look after a wide range of commercial and personal insurance clients.
Excellent customer focus and service is key to our success. Working in a dedicated team, you will play a key part of ensuring that our Commercial and Personal customers have an efficient and professional claims experience, which will enhance their view of Beaumont Lawrence.
With responsibility for the recording and reporting of all types of claims you will handle the full life-cycle of the claims process from 'cradle to grave'. You will be responsible for ensuring the best possible outcome for our clients and will develop a good working relationship and understanding of our key accounts.
Day to day responsibilities
- Receiving and recording claims details from clients and third-parties
- Reporting claims to relevant insurers
- Focusing on the Customer and Third-Party experience by handling expectations throughout the life-cycle of the claim process
- Complying with regulatory guidelines and timescales
- Reporting and liaising with Account Executives with details of more complex liability and indemnity claims
What you can expect from Us
A comprehensive training program and procedures instruction will be given over a probationary period of 4 weeks. We will identify and assist with any areas of unfamiliarity in your technical knowledge base and there is a programme of continued professional development.
You will also receive ongoing support from your approachable and friendly colleagues, who are always happy to help.
We would like to hear from you if you have the following skills/qualities
- Insurance Claims experience
- You will be passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills both verbal and written
- A high attention to detail and the ability to take ownership of own caseloads
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment and meet tight deadlines
35 hours per week - Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
Dependent on experience
Send your CV to [email protected]